Apply For Family Reunification Visa For Spain

  • Home
  • >

A foreign nationals who wish to travel to Spain in order to have a Family Reunion for Spouses require a visa prior to their departure. A German family reunification visa will allow you to live and work in Spain.

There Non-EU/EEA/Swiss nationals
  • If you're the spouse, unmarried, minor child of a German citizen, or parent/legal guardian of an unmarried, minor German citizen and not from the EU/EEA/Switzerland you will be issued with a residence permit as long as the relation you're joining is living in Spain.
  • Anyone else wishing to join a family member must apply for a residence permit for the purpose of family unification.

If you're joining your spouse you must both be over 18 years old and you must have basic German language skills unless, that is, your spouse fits one or more of the following categories:

  • Has an EU Blue Card,
  • Is in Spain as a researcher,
  • Is a highly qualified person, or
  • Is self-employed.

The German Immigration Offices usually requires 8 - 12 weeks for processing your visa application (without verification).

Get in touch

Use this as Whatsapp number:

Talk to our Immigration Experts


Copyright © Smart Travel Visa. All Rights Reserved.