Brazil Tourist Visa
In Delhi, we provide the best Brazil Consultancy for Tourist visas for immigration to meet your immigration needs. Whether they are looking to travel to Brazil for business or tourism, persons with a Brazil visa from Delhi should apply for one of these visa types. Our agents can assist you with applying for a Brazil visa in Delhi by determining your immigration needs. In Delhi, we provide comprehensive knowledge on Brazil Immigration services provided by Continental Immigration. We provide best Brazil visa services for Indians by building a personal relationship with you, providing solutions that mitigate non-compliance exposure.The Continental Immigration provides Brazil best Tourist visa consultant in Delhi
to bring you immigration solution customized to your needs.
Brazil Visa For Indian
You can also view all the applications for a brazil tourist visa online and we will also provide you with the best Brazilian visa cost.
We will manage all necessary paperwork including all applications and will follow up with relevant authorities on your behalf as necessary. A great deal of Brazil's natural beauty is located within its interior, with beautiful swamplands filled with wildlife, rivers and waterfalls, as well as the rainforest of the Amazon, where several quarantined tribes live. Brazil requires a short-term tourist visa for visitors seeking to visit the country as tourists. The permit is valid for a maximum of 90 days per year. A visitor visa to Brazil allows you to travel, visit friends and relatives, and go sightseeing during your stay. To qualify for a Brazil visa, our visa agents in Delhi will guide you through the detailed paperwork required to complete the application form that includes all documents such as proof of identity, proof of residence and proof of passport.
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR BRAZIL VISA
1. Indian National holding a valid Indian passport can apply for Brazil Visa.
2. Person wishes to travel to Brazil for the purpose of Tourism/Family or friends Visit/Business can apply visa through Visa Lounge. Person who seeks employment in Brazil is not eligible to apply through Visa Lounge.
3. Travel insurance is mandatory requirement for passengers traveling to Brazil. Visa Lounge also provides Travel Insurance to passengers at an additional cost.
1. Passport: Original Passport with validity of minimum six months and minimum two blank pages for visa stamp.
a) Copy of first & last page of the passport.
b) Attach all your old passports (if any)
2. Visa Application Form: Visa application form has to be filled online by the applicant.
Follow the instructions to fill the form.
Kindly log on to the link given below:
Please Note : The visa application form should be signed in blue ink only.
3. Photo Specification: Two recent photographs with matt or semi matt finish, 80% face coverage, white background and without border (Size: 35mm x 45mm)
Please note: Photograph should not be more than 3 months old, scanned/stapled and should not be used in any of the previous visas.
4. Covering Letter: Original Covering Letter from applicant on company’s letter head stating his name, designation, passport number, purpose, tenure in the present company and duration of visit, duly signed by authorized signatory. The letter should be addressed to – Consulate General of Brazil, Mumbai.
Please note: a) Company Profile and Day to Day business meeting schedule should also be mentioned on the covering-letter (Covering Letter should be fit in one page only).
b) Covering Letter should be signed in blue ink only
5. Invitation Letter & Agenda: Original Invitation Letters in Portugal and English, from Brazil host / inviting company with their CNPJ NUMBER, mentioning a brief about the company, name and designation of the applicant, purpose of travel, duration of stay with day to day schedule and who will bear the expenses while traveling and
6 Invitation letter should be attested from Public Notary. The invitation letter should be addressed to – Consulate General of Brazil, Mumbai.
7. Financials: a) Original updated Bank Statement for last six months till date with bank seal and sign.
b) Personal ITR for the last 3 years with Notary and Mantralaya.
c) Salary slips last 06 month company seal and sign.
8. Company registration copy
9. Airline Reservation: Ticket copy.
10. Medical: Yellow Fever Certificate required for the time of travel.