Sweden Tourist Visa
S weden is a Scandinavian nation of thousands of coastal islands, inland lakes, forests and mountains. Its principal cities, eastern capital Stockholm and southwestern Gothenburg and Malmö, are all on the sea. Stockholm is home to royal palaces, parkland and museums such as open-air Skansen. Its 13th-century old town, Gamla Stan, is set on islands joined by bridges and ferries. Capital: Stockholm Dialing code: +46 ISO code: SWE Currency:Swedish krona Population: 9.593 million (2013) World Bank
Apply for Business & Tourist visa for SWEDEN
1. We will provide the Checklist for Business Visa.
2. Assist the client for Covering letter, Sample for Invitation letter and NOC etc.
3 We will prepare all the documents as per the checklist.
3. Invitation Letter : Copy of Invitation Letter from French host / inviting Company on its letter head stating the purpose of travel and duration of stay and should be duly signed with signatory’s name and designation.
4. Hotel Booking: Confirmed prepaid hotel reservation
Please Note: Hotel should match the ticket dates and maximum stay should be in France. 5. Medical: Copy of Medical Insurance for the stay duration amounting to 30,000 Euros.The validity of the travel insurance must be at least 15 days longer than the period of stay and must cover the whole Schengen
6. Airline Reservation: Ticket Itinerary
a) A copy of Personal Bank Statements for last 6 months
b) Personal ITR for last 3 years.
8. Proof of Occupation:
Self Employed: Proof of ownership
Employed: Salary slips for last 3 months.
9. We require return Air ticket and confirmed Hotel booking.
10. The processing Time is 5 Working days.
11. Embassy Fees (Business Visa):