Family Reunification for Netherlands

  • Home
  • >
  • Netherland Family Reunion Visa
Spouse Visa
  • If you wish to stay with a family member who is already in the Netherlands, you wil require a Provisional Residence Permit (mvv) or/and a residence permit.
  • An mvv is a visa that is issued for more than 90 days duration.. You, or your sponsor, submit an application both for an mvv and a residence permit at the same time. This is called the Entry and Residence Procedure (TEV).
  • Your spouse or registered partner is known as your sponsor. A sponsor has to meet the certain obligations for which he/she needs to signs a sponsor's declaration form

Normal processing time will take maximum of 90 days, however could take more in certain cases, when other authorities have to be consulted

Get in touch

Use this as Whatsapp number:

Talk to our Immigration Experts


Copyright © Smart Travel Visa. All Rights Reserved.