Denmark Dependent Visa Requirements, Process & More Details

  • Home
  • >
  • Denmark Family Reunion Visa
  • If you wish to stay with a close family member who is already in the Denmark, you can apply for a residence permit.
  • If you meet the condition required,reunification can be granted to:
  • Spouses and cohabiting partners;
  • Children ,Other family members.
  • If you are receive a residence permit, initially it will be a temporary one with a possibility for extension, provided that you still meet the requirements. After few years, you can apply for a permanent residence permit
  • This visa allows you to give right to work in denmark.


Use this as Whatsapp number:

Talk to our Immigration Experts


Copyright © Smart Travel Visa. All Rights Reserved.