Quick Contact Form
Quick QueryHide Me

Dependent visa Services

Germany Family reunion Visa

All foreign nationals who wish to travel to Germany in order to have a Family Reunion for Spouses require a visa prior to their departure. A German family reunification visa will allow you to live and work in Germany.

There Non-EU/EEA/Swiss nationals

  • 1. If you're the spouse, unmarried, minor child of a German citizen, or parent/legal guardian of an unmarried, minor German citizen – and not from the EU/EEA/Switzerland – you will be issued with a residence permit as long as the relation you're joining is living in Germany.

  • 2. Anyone else wishing to join a family member must apply for a residence permit for the purpose of family unification.

  • Spouses:

  • If you're joining your spouse you must both be over 18 years old and you must have basic German language skills unless, that is, your spouse fits one or more of the following categories:

  • • Has an EU Blue Card,

  • • Is in Germany as a researcher,

  • • Is a highly qualified person, or

  • • Is self-employed.


  • The German Immigration Offices usually requires 8 - 12 weeks for processing your visa application (without verification).
  • Conact us to enjoy Hassle Free services!!

Disclaimer: Continental is primarily an immigration and visa consulting company that offers advice on worldwide immigration options. We are a company registered under Ministry of Corporatre Affair India (Reg. No. U74140DL2012PTC241103) , and are not affiliated with any govt. agency. but We work only with regulated licensed immigration advisers. All the official fee payment if any and form purchasing will be done from the government offices directly as we dont sell anything that can be procured from any Govt. Office. Continental Immigration will only charge for the consultation services availed from them which are not provided by any Govt. Agency.