Egypt Tourist Visa
Country in the Middle East
Egypt, a country linking northeast Africa with the Middle East, dates to the time of the pharaohs. Millennia-old monuments still sit along the fertile Nile River Valley, including the colossal Pyramids and Sphinx at Giza and the hieroglyph-lined Karnak Temple and Valley of the Kings tombs in Luxor. The capital, Cairo, is home to Ottoman landmarks such as Muhammad Ali Mosque.
Dialing code: +20
ISO code: EGY
Currency: Egyptian pound
President: Abdel Fattah el-Sisi
Apply for Business & Tourist visa for EGYPT
1. We will provide the Checklist for Business Visa.
2. Assist the client for Covering letter,Sample for Invitation letter and NOC etc.
3. Invitation Letter: Invitation Letter from Egypt host / inviting Company on its letter head should be faxed directly to the embassy and copy to us
4. Should provide Origional Bank statement with stamp and sealed.
5. Airline Reservation : Ticket Itinerary.
6. We will prepare all the documents as per the checklist.
7. The proceesing Time is 5 Working days.
8. Embassy Fees (Business Visa):
Single Entry: 2900
Double Entry: 4000 Multiple Entry: 4000 Note: The embassy fees may change without prior notice.
EGYPT Tourist Visa requirement:
1. Our Expert Team will provide you the Documentation Checklist as per the requirement.
2. We will support you the sample copies for the required documents.
3. We will assist the client by giving Air Ticket Itinerary
4. Accommodation Proof: Hotel Confirmation on Hotel/ Tour operator's letter head specifying the hotel address, Contact details, applicant's name and Check in – Check out dates along with timings.
5. The processing time is 5 working days.
Embassy Fees (Tourist visa):
Multiple Entry: 2700
Note: The embassy fees may change without prior notice.