United Kingdom Tourist Visa
The U.K., made up of England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland, is an island nation in northwestern Europe. England – birthplace of Shakespeare and The Beatles – is home to the capital, London, a globally influential centre of finance and culture. England is also site of neolithic Stonehenge, Bath’s Roman spa and centuries-old universities at Oxford and Cambridge.
Dialing code: +44
Currency: Pound sterling
Tourist Visa requirement for UK:
1. After registration, we will allocate you the Case Officer.
2. Our Expert Team will provide you the Documentation Checklist as per the visa requirement.
3. We will assist you with the sample copies for the required documents.
4.We will be providing you the Covering letter & NOC letter by providing relevant samples.
5. We will assist the client by providing Air Ticket Itinerary and Confirmed Hotel booking and Day wise Itinerary.
6. Our experts will be assisting you in filing the visa application forms.
7. The client must provide the sufficient funds to sustain the period of the visit.
8.The applicants who might stay either with their relatives or friends should also provide the invitation letters from their sponsor.
9. We will be assisting you by providing you the appointment for Biometrics.
10. Processing Time-7-10 Days.*
Note: The embassy fees may change without prior notice.