SOUTH AFRICAN DEPENDENT VISA
1. The close family member of a South African citizen or permanent resident can apply for a resident's permit .
2. The minimum validity of Relative’s permits are for a period of 24 months and may be extended.
3. For a spouse or a dependent child of a South African citizen or permanent resident the permit is issued free of cost , whilst there is a fee for other relatives wishing to reunite their family members in South Africa.
4. Visa Fee and Logistic mentioned below is per applicant and need to pay in Cash only.
5. In the case of polygamy, if the sponsor has a spouse living with him/her in Greece, then family reunion with any other spouse shall not be permitted.
LONG TERM VISA VISA FEE
Relative Visa: INR 2207/-
Minimum average processing time of 8 - 10 weeks for all temporary visa applications for the decision to be returned from Department of Home Affairs.