Malta Tourist Visa
alta, an archipelago in the central Mediterranean between Sicily and the North African coast, is a nation known for historic sites related to a succession of rulers including the Romans, Moors, Knights of St. John, French and British. It has numerous fortresses, megalithic temples and the Ħal Saflieni Hypogeum, a subterranean complex of halls and burial chambers dating to 3600 B.C.E..
Dialing code: +356
ISO code: MLT
Apply for Business & Tourist visa for Malta
Business Visa requirement for Malta:
1. We will provide the Checklist for Business Visa.
2. Assist the client for Covering letter,Sample for Invitation letter and NOC etc.
3 We will prepare all the documents as per the checklist.
4. Invitation Letter : Copy of Letter of invitation from Italian company , in Italian/English language, signed by the authorized person, along with photocopy of the pages of his/her picture id (passaporto o carta d’identita) containing relevant data, signature and validity of the document.
a) Other Correspondences showing prior dealings with Portuguese Counterpart (if any)
b) Sponsorship Letter from host (“Termo de Responsibilities) undertaking responsibilities for the boarding, lodging and repatriation, if required
5. Hotel Booking: Confirmed prepaid hotel reservation Please Note: Hotel should match the ticket dates and maximum stay should be in Malta.
6. Airline Reservation : Ticket Itinerary of 15 days (Travel date should be of 15th working day from the date of submission of the application)
7. Medical: Copy of Medical Insurance for the stay duration amounting to 30,000 Euros. The validity of the travel insurance must be at least 15 days longer than the period of stay and must cover the whole Schengen
a) A copy of Personal Bank Statements for last 6 months
b) Personal ITR for last 3 years.
9. Proof of Occupation:
Self Employed: Proof of ownership
Employed: Salary slips for last 3 months.
10.The proceesing Time is 10-15 Working days.
11.Embassy Fees (Business Visa):